Sunday 8 July 2012

PostHeaderIcon Blood C - Clamp




Saya Kisaragi is a seemingly-normal girl who is overly clumsy and kind. She lives with her father, the head of her hometown's shrine, and learns the "art of the sword" from him. When she is faced with various forms of "trials" that test her kindness, it brings misfortune for her being "overly-kind". Against misfortune and for the sake of her friends, she maintains her kind heart and becomes stronger. However, in her journey, how will she fare? Why is she being tested?


I finished this anime a while ago, me and my brother watched it. Only because one it was in the Blood+ franchise if no one has seen it make sure you do. Because it will be easier to understand. Although this story doesn't follow the old one, it's still a pretty good look at it.


The show is bizarre and repetitive, the gore expectation is very very high! so if you like that kind of stuff like I do! make sure you do watch this, with lights off and at night. It's a very bloody show, so it's easy to get the idea what's going on. Although it was very very confusing to me at some part. For reasons was the end part who would have thought it was only a mock of it! I mean to think it was all real and stuff, I had no idea and neither did my brother we just got the idea that it was all about saya going crazy on people. The back story wasn't dropped better but I hoped it would.


Saya, in the anime is the dorky one. Who looks and acts cute, and I like that but at night when she goes hunting to save, she goes a bit mental. Thats pretty bad ass if I say so myself its a very action worthy anime!  Its been revealed that Saya was a subject of something big but it wasn't explained to her properly, everything was all muddled and all over the place hence why she went nuts! 


Blood+ is very mediocre so I can understand someone eventually dropping it. Characters, plot, everything is "not particularly exciting" but it's still a pretty good for those people that like the genre I for one enjoyed it alot! and I think even if it was a tad bit boring it was interesting enough to make me continue? does that make sense? I think people had a lot of "expectation" for this Anime. I wouldn't say it was boring, I really liked it but I think it would confuse people if they just randomly watched it. Sometimes you sit there and think wtf? LOL 


But overall, I would say give it a go! but don't watch it if you get queasy! the monsters in the show are EPIC they are drawn nicely that I had to pause at some points to see what the hell it was haha! So tell me what you think!
I'll leave you with some songs for now! :D

Dopey ~










0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
☆Chibichaos☆
United Kingdom
☆Illustrator ☆photographer ☆Graphic designer ☆Random but nice ☆ ☆Aspiring Author..☆
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Chococat is a registered trademark of Sanrio Co., Ltd. ("Sanrio"), and the images are copyrighted by Sanrio.