Sunday 8 July 2012

PostHeaderIcon REC - KIMI GA NAITA HI - Makino Aoi


Alternative Name: Rec - kimi ga naita hi
Genre(s):, Romance, School Life, Shoujo
Author(s): Makino Aoi
Status: Completed

Story :

Aizawa Minami is a girl who has never cried in her life. She's awkward with her feelings, and she carries a camcorder to film everything she likes. Because of her quirks, she's labeled as a freak and alienated by her classmates.
Satoru is her classmate and a recently retired teen actor who understands her. They quickly become friends, but what Minami doesn't know is that Satoru is hiding his secret from the world... (Mangahere)

Omg! <3 I literally love this manga! I am in awe at the storyline! It was so beautiful I had even managed to choke at some parts. It was so nice to read something so interesting. Minami is a girl whose tough on the outside and doesnt show any emotions at all. Until of when Satoru came along it's been a bit different! 

It was my first time reading one of her manga's but I pleasantly surprised at how good it was. The story leads were nice, I mean they didnt get on my nerves. But the execution of the story was so much better! I was in love with it! I thought wow, that's pretty true in most cases. It was sad and very emotional for me. Because it happened to someone close to me the same thing but it's something for you guys to find out. You won't be disappointed. Of course the cliché stuff is that she gets bullied and they find out she was innocent. 

But minus all that and see how the hero and heroine connect. They were spectacular, I want to hug the Mangaka and say "Thank you" for making something so pretty like this. I was happy to read it and I didn't feel depressed when it ended. It ended really nicely I did wish it to be a bit more than 4 chapters by the way that's pretty short! so if you don't like reading alot test this one out!  I loved every bit of it and I will guarantee that you will like it too :)

Dopey ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
☆Chibichaos☆
United Kingdom
☆Illustrator ☆photographer ☆Graphic designer ☆Random but nice ☆ ☆Aspiring Author..☆
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Chococat is a registered trademark of Sanrio Co., Ltd. ("Sanrio"), and the images are copyrighted by Sanrio.