Saturday 3 December 2011

PostHeaderIcon My poems?


Ah~~ something incredible after such a terrible year! i managed to put my poems in the book! super duper happy! :D

There are some awesome short stories and poems in their must check it out guys! :) they are really good! :D


I can't tell how happy I am even though its only like 3 poems but still it's super nice! and would be awesome to be reconized! im sure everyone in the book will be happy to be reconized for a talent too ^^

So give the book a go! :)

Dopey!

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
☆Chibichaos☆
United Kingdom
☆Illustrator ☆photographer ☆Graphic designer ☆Random but nice ☆ ☆Aspiring Author..☆
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Chococat is a registered trademark of Sanrio Co., Ltd. ("Sanrio"), and the images are copyrighted by Sanrio.