Sunday 6 November 2011

PostHeaderIcon Matchmaking the Nerd



So... It's done yes!

I have managed to create and publish a book! its been on sale for two weeks now so I have been busy! and I would like to point out that there have been some issues and I did watch lots of movies and read many books i would like to blog about but i think i would have to do these at the weekends unfortunatly this weekend I am swamped and Im writing about this book because I really like how it could be reconized.

Summary :
Raquel Summer Quinton Known to her peers as Matchmaker queen, she hates the name, she hates being in crowds but she is willing to do this job for her being to nice, but when her mother drops a bombshell on her what she to do? she has to stay somewhere for three months and help set up a suitable candidate for her mothers peer, she can't refuse she can't back out or else it will shame them both and she would rather burn than be humiliated so she gets the job, but little did she realize that she hasn't gotten one but two guys to handle! stuck in a new school, a dead job she hates and now managing drowning as part time hobby and runaway pet piglets? Her three months looked more hectic than she asked for... 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Matchmaking-The-Nerd/dp/3845445319

Here is the link to the website, if you purchase it would mean alot! however it would also mean a bit more if people could review it for me! bad criticism welcome as I know i am not the best writer but i like the feeling of seeing how bad I did haha. 
Enjoy the reading! :D and I shall see you next weekend! :D


Dopey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
☆Chibichaos☆
United Kingdom
☆Illustrator ☆photographer ☆Graphic designer ☆Random but nice ☆ ☆Aspiring Author..☆
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Chococat is a registered trademark of Sanrio Co., Ltd. ("Sanrio"), and the images are copyrighted by Sanrio.