Monday 12 September 2011

PostHeaderIcon Ah My Goddess - Aa! Megami-sama!


Ah my goddess - 2005
Genre - Comedy, Romance, Fantasy

Ah! My Goddess series Keiichi Morisato, a victim of misfortune, accidentally dials the goddess helpline. The goddess Belldandy is assigned to grant him one wish. He wishes for a goddess like her to stay with him forever. A change of fortune, comedy, and mishaps ensue.

I was re-watching Ah my goddess again after so long! and I didn't realized how much I loved old Animes, I mean Ah my goddess was a story about Keiichi who has terrible luck calling the wrong number and wishing for a goddess to stay with him forever! who happened to be Belldandy all I could say was cute! no really it was a very sweet story I mean how they get closer each episode and try to confess their feelings I thought yes it was a slow build up of the story but it was pretty good. 

We had the busty yet nosy older sister Urd who I thought was so funny! i seriously couldn't imagine this show without her and the the obvious little girl Skuld who hates Keiichi as he kept her sister from her and I thought thats cute! 

If anyone who actually watched the season's 1 & 2 you could see the crazy adventures you find among the little gangs and I thought yeh that was funny at some point it was a bit dull but it was worth watching.

The characters didn't have enough background shown but if it did i think it would have been more likable in some sense nonetheless it was indeed one of the more romantic story of being close to the one you love like AKA sailor moon but it was less upfront about it!

Keiichi - His shy, very awkward socially, sweet, honest a typical shoujo manga guy 

Belldandy - Beautiful, kind, soft - hearted , good cook, would be a great wife! is a goddess the love interest

Skuld - The bratty kid, mechanical genius!, sweet, naive and perverted a little bit

Urd - Busty beauty, meddler, Nosy, Trouble maker

We also see side characters sometimes here and there like the people who live with Keiichi and his school friends not to also mention Megumi who happens to be Keiichi's younger sister who by the way is a mechanical genius too which makes Skuld jealous a lot too! but its pretty awesome.

It was a average love comedy which I thought was nice, I mean I would see it again if I had nothing to do. Its a classic I loved the ART seriously its just so realistically amazing! 

Kōsuke Fujishima - is just amazingly great with his style I think one of the nicest kinds ever they all look so well drawn and effected and displayed more perfectly.

Overall :
It's a lovely Anime one that you can watch nicely on a summer afternoon with nothing to do, and also if you love romance and slow cute build ups you would love it! no joke! I absolutely loved this as its a old time faveroute and wish it could have more closer moments for Keiichi and Belldandy but its up to the creator to do that haha..

☆ ✰ ☆ (½) / 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
☆Chibichaos☆
United Kingdom
☆Illustrator ☆photographer ☆Graphic designer ☆Random but nice ☆ ☆Aspiring Author..☆
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Chococat is a registered trademark of Sanrio Co., Ltd. ("Sanrio"), and the images are copyrighted by Sanrio.