Friday 21 December 2012

PostHeaderIcon Natsuyuki Rendezvous - Haruka Kawachi




years : 2012 - sep 2012
season : 1
episodes : 11


 A young man named Hazuki decides to work at a flower shop after he falls for the owner, Rokka. Unfortunately, Hazuki can see the spirit of Rokka's dead husband, Atsushi, who has made a point of sticking around and interfering with any relationship Rokka may find herself in. What Atsushi didn't count on was being visible to Hazuki.

This is one of the most beautifullest shows I came across, I read the Manga and when I heard there was a Anime adaption to it. I was even happier! The show primaliary focuses on three characters and I enjoyed that, rather than having a bunch for this type of plot it was just three. I can't express how much I thought this was going smoothly, it was a show that passed all the cliched moments but then at one turn gave us a small surprise. I was really enjoying this and I absolutly loved the concept and age differences to the show itself.

Rokka - The lady with dark hair and blue eyes, she is probably the most cutest boss I have seen. She is the owner of the flower shop and is a widow now. Her husband is Atsushi they have a lovely history and it seems like her main focus was on "letting go" and "loving" someone again. And along came Hazuki who literally is head over hills in love with her. I love her personality she is dainty and very cautious. She is lovely and all she wanted was to release some pain and when she found some love again she worried and remembered alot from the past. I thought her character really define her in this Anime, the way I expect a flower shop lady to be I guess.

Hazuki - The man with the long hair and literally (stalks) Rokka. He ends up working for her and she is clueless that she doesnt know Hazuki loves her until one sudden day while eating food he blurts it out. She is of course is shocked, there is a age difference but in this show. It showed that no matter how old, or your preferences widow or not you can still find love unexpectedly. And this is where Rokka late husband felt threatened by Hazuki, because Hazuki is pretty straight forward, quiet and very much shy but he does alot when he wants to reveal he likes someone. He also smokes which is an added thing. He and Atsushi head to head go and try to win or gain affection from Rokka. Until Hazuki ends up lending Atsushi his body which makes a turn of events last longer with a lot of pain.


Atsuishi - The ghost man, he is somewhat bound to earth because of Rokka. It seems like he was going after her in such longing, it was was hard not to feel sorry for him. He is selfish and very clingy he doesnt want Rokka to forget him, and we realise one of the reasons why in the show later on. Because in the final episode it all makes sense as to why he never left Rokka. It was clear that he loved her with every being and felt guilty of not letting her go even now, but Rokka was adamant to staying together until of course when he passed away. To me it was so real and very emotional to see such sweetness in these adults due to a flower shop which made me tingle. He used Hazuki's body to manipulate the idea but he also wanted to see her and touch her one last time although it didnt last long because eventually he had to go. We can believe that in the final last scenes of his we gather he has finally let go after the deaths.

Overall : It was so poetic to see such a blissful Anime. I absolutely loved this! It was done in a nice pace and a lovely illustrative style which I will never forget it was so cinematic to me. It was a show that we know we can re-watch when we think about it. I found this to be entertaining and emotional, because some could relate to losing someone and getting them back as well as finding new love. I honestly could not express how beautiful it was that it was based around in a "Flower shop". To me flowers have so many meanings that it connected in each episode and we gather the likings of characters with the shop itself. I loved the characters and the music blended in well with the situations, I can't say what I hated yet but I will find something. But if you haven't checked it out you must do! If the creators never created this Anime I am sure not a lot of people will have read the Manga and may overlook it. It's not your typical love tragic story it is somewhat cliched but it has a softer touch to it.

Likes : The plot, characters, songs
Dislikes : not to sure yet. (to be confirmed)

I will leave you with some music ~ 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
☆Chibichaos☆
United Kingdom
☆Illustrator ☆photographer ☆Graphic designer ☆Random but nice ☆ ☆Aspiring Author..☆
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Chococat is a registered trademark of Sanrio Co., Ltd. ("Sanrio"), and the images are copyrighted by Sanrio.