Thursday 20 December 2012

PostHeaderIcon Binbō-gami ga! - Yoshiaki Sukeno


years : 2012 - sep 2012
season : 1
episodes : 13


Ichiko Sakura is a 16-year old high schooler who has always been pretty lucky throughout her life. This is due to her body possessing an extraordinary amount of Fortune energy, which draws from its surroundings, causing the world to fall out of balance. To rectify this, a God of Misfortune named Momiji is sent to the human world to target Ichiko and steal her Fortune energy in order to rebalance the world.

I dont think i was every happy with a slapstick Anime like this. I know there are load out there better of course but this didnt fail me at all. I really really loved this! I liked how each of the characters had a bent of flavour with the show. That to me was good, I loved the main girls in the show to me that was flawless. For a comedy I loved the episodic format to this I love the one continous scheme for the Anime and how it continues but with more funnier.

Sakura - Is the most fortunate girl in the show, her attitude stinks she is a fraud in front of her peers. She lacks friends but makes up with appearance and money. But she is the most caring character she is too outspoken but each episode she seems to grow and that was the main point of the show and Momiji tries to show her that not everything goes her way. I enjoyed her comedic reaction and actiosn with Momiji and the side characters she has a lonely childhood but it's shown she is accoustemed to it and stronger. She tends to usually win at everything!

Momiji - the poverty god, although she is god she doesn't look it. She has a huge bandage covering one arm and hair that covers one side of her face. She is amazingly funny as a counter partner for Sakura although she never seems to win which is the irony. I love it! Her character is possibly amazing to me her actions surprise her and make her lose. But her attidude helps Sakura in so many ways that makes the girl grow although she tends to lose out on so much money 


Overall: I loved this show, on a dry spell day I would watch this. I would also be up for slapstick humour and entertained through out. I thought it was funny in other aspects to, but it all depends if you enjoyed it or not. Mine lies on the fact the characters even the minor ones blended in so well of the show that I was aware of what went on, I loved how the creator used the characters when and where and how Sakura learn her lessons with life. It was amusing and very colorful. The gags are repetitive however it's possibly what makes the show. Don't let this review from not checking it out, it was worth the watch. They said there will be another season I really loved the preview of it although I'm not too sure it will happen unless they surprise us! The illustration to me was perfect to me it was clean and smooth looking.

likes : Characters, songs and consistency and the plot genius!
dislikes : some gags are random, on board with humour and repetitive

I shall leave with some music! :)

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
☆Chibichaos☆
United Kingdom
☆Illustrator ☆photographer ☆Graphic designer ☆Random but nice ☆ ☆Aspiring Author..☆
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Chococat is a registered trademark of Sanrio Co., Ltd. ("Sanrio"), and the images are copyrighted by Sanrio.