Saturday 15 December 2012

PostHeaderIcon Joshiraku Rakugo Girls - Kōji Kumeta and Yasu


years : 2012 - sep 2012
season : 1
episodes : 12



Telling the everyday lives of five young female rakugo comedians. All of the girls' surnames end with the character Tei, which is often used in stage names for performers.

Ok so before I begin, this was a short Anime I watched and it was really weird for me. The only reason it was weird was because for all the girls there was one girl who was always naked and that irked me. I mean each scene was a humorous one not so funny but funny enough. But she was always naked and that was really awkward for me to watch cause comedy isn't about nakedness is it?

Besides that it was clearly given that the show was loosely based on a stage, so the characters were all one before they did anything and managed to stay in one line to do this. I liked the show it was different and something I wished had a bit more impact on me but it didnt so much.

Marii -
The main character she is the red haired girl who speaks in a male tone and happens to be the naked person too. But people think shes a boy which is quite funny cause she is so flat chested. But that is what is amusing to me. I enjoyed her she was a bit eccentric but good enough to enjoy.

overall : I dont think this is a bad show loving the usage of satire, I just think it will be hard for non japanese people aka me and probably others to understand the difference of the words they do speak in. The jokes are very hard to get by and sometimes you will be confused or maybe not. There is that weird cultural barrier and so forth but that doesnt make a problem or anything. It is a bunch of cute girls doing weird comedy skits. But it's an Anime where you probably can learn which I possibly did, it was entertaining and smooth. Honestly though I really did enjoy watching it, it was funny the ones I got though it's so experimented. The illustration is so bloody cute!

likes : the design and art, music

dislikes : kind of hard to understand with the skits

I shall leave with some songs enjoy! :D 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
☆Chibichaos☆
United Kingdom
☆Illustrator ☆photographer ☆Graphic designer ☆Random but nice ☆ ☆Aspiring Author..☆
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Chococat is a registered trademark of Sanrio Co., Ltd. ("Sanrio"), and the images are copyrighted by Sanrio.