Monday 10 December 2012

PostHeaderIcon Hanasaku Iroha - PA works, Masahiro Ando & Mari Okada



years : 2011 - sep 2011
season : 1
movies : 2
episodes :  26

Hanasaku Iroha centers around Ohana Matsumae, a 16-year-old teenager living in Tokyo, who is left in the care of her estranged grandmother, following her mother's elopement with her boyfriend. Ohana arrives at her grandmother's country estate to realize she is the owner of a Taishō period hot spring inn called Kissuisō. She begins working at Kissuisō, at her grandmother's request, but finds herself at odds with many employees and customers at the inn. Initially feeling discouraged, she decides to use her circumstances as an opportunity to change herself for the better and to make amends with her deteriorating relationship with the Kissuisō's staff for a more prominent future.

So here I go with another Anime, this was one of those feel good Anime's I really enjoyed it. I did find some things were really good like the plot! I mean it was beautiful in its own way. The characters flew and I loved Ohana I thought she was an epitome of a flowe, so bright and very much colorful personality. She was just so good with the show and her emotions flying over the place. I loved the scenes and design there was a lot I could say about this but it's best for you to check it out.

Ohana - The main leading lady, her mother ditched her to go on a journey with another man. It's no surprise she moved away, i found her connection to her friends speech about liking her cute. It showed of alot of her personality there, she seemed confused and very much scared at things. But she was hardworking and she learns the customs made sure the inn was doing beauitful and capturing the hearts of the workers along the way that was lovely of her. She made friends with all of them and it wasn't cliched it did take A LONG time for her to become friends, she was even slapped for her rebellious ways. Its a show of workmanship and it was a lovely thing to see something different. 

Minko - the chef wannabe and apprentice. Was probably the hardest to get along with Ohana it seemed like sparks of danger flew everywhere. She found it even more embarrassing that Ohana cooked morning breakfast and she couldn't. It was  like she was taking over. Minko and Ohana's personality clash. But you can tell the workmanship is there, its a love and hate relationship neither knowing each others backgrounds and just mingled. It wasn't hard to figure out that Minko became a chef for various reasons one also being in love with her mentor. Who also had a thing for Ohana. So jealousy does spark up now and then.

Nako - is really sweet and very much obedient and it's hard to see fault with her until of course when she loses courage. But it's probably one thing i loved about her. She wasn't the rushing type I think it was a nice thought of her design, and she was really soft with Ohana and worked hard with her, possible connected quicker too. It was just like watching two sisters and I liked that. She cares deeply!

Sui Shijima - Ohana's deadly grandmother, the most wicked person ever. And possible emotionless but she proved herself to have a heart. I loved her connection with Ohana to see something similar in her grand daughter was good. I loved the part where the keeper helped Ohana look further and managed to save the face of the inn with her bright thinking of wearing Kimonos! now that was amazing and beautiful! seeing her grandmother joining in and watching was something I enjoyed. She is hard and very scary but she cares you can tell and she worries too a typical grandma to me!

Overall - I really enjoyed the Anime, it was beautiful and had such great music and suspense to it. I loved the connection and workmanship wish it was a bit more longer but i think given the length it filled in nicely. I loved the ending alot! I really adore Ohana she's so bubbly and she works so damn hard! I wish I had the same motivation like her the plot was amazing! The beginning to the end was so great to me and it did make me tear up a little *shh*

likes : plots, design and characters with music

dislike : some episodes were boring, some not detailed

I shall leave you with some music! ENJOY! :D 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
☆Chibichaos☆
United Kingdom
☆Illustrator ☆photographer ☆Graphic designer ☆Random but nice ☆ ☆Aspiring Author..☆
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Chococat is a registered trademark of Sanrio Co., Ltd. ("Sanrio"), and the images are copyrighted by Sanrio.