Friday 14 December 2012

PostHeaderIcon Campione - Jō Taketsuki.

years : 2012 - sep 2012
season : 1
episodes : 13


Some people find religion, but for 16-year-old Godōu Kusanagi, it's religion that's found him! As the result of defeating the God of War in mortal combat, Godōu received the position of Campione, or God Slayer, whose duty is to fight Heretical Gods whenever and wherever they appear and start changing things to suit themselves, usually at the expense of the people in the area. 

So I just finished this recently thought I'd write about it or i will forget. I really did enjoy it in a weird sense why, well he plot was something different well every plot is. But this used the sense of mythology and can I just say how much I loved mythology! It's amazing what the creator made out of it in a Anime sense. Although this is a novel rather than a Manga, I think it would have been better 
explained if i was a Manga. Images work well with me especially as something complicated as this. 

Godou - the god slayer, a pushover espcially when he see's big boobs. he is slightly dense but more aware of the fact that girls do like him or should I say "wives" he clearly thinks Erica is a tease an plays with his feelings until the last episode (spoiler) but! the way we found out he was a god slayer was nice, he was returning a stone tablet for his grandfather to someone in Italy. At that point he gains Verethragna's 10 forms and manages to control them with a unique activation. He gains information by kissing which is lewd but hey it's Anime for you. Erica is a sole culprit to that side, she does the kissing part alot. He is a kind and very compassionate person but he gets really shy when girls hit on him which is cute.

Erica - The badass shield for Godou and the girl who kisses him continuously to activate his other side. She is strong and very manipulative and pushy! I love that about her. She is straight forward and she is loyal with a lot of care. She really does care for Godou however he thinks she is a tease which I could understand from his point of view. She is a blonde beauty from Italy, and is very open about her sexual side which freaks Godou out alot. I like the reverse roles on this, she only allowed one other person to kiss Godou however it ends up with three other girls who also activate the other forms for Godou. She controls strong magic and can sometimes fight with the gods which is awesome.

Overall : This review is just a small snippets of what I got from the Anime. It's up to you to decide whether you like it or not. I really did enjoy it, the reverse ecchi roles and the story plot. Although with the lack of episodes it faltered with the plot at some points it was so hard to understand the only thing I got was he kissing? Well not so hard to understand but it was just off track I think with more episodes it would have filled in the missing parts and made it more adventurous. I loved the illustrations they were nice! and the soundtrack too not so bad could have been better. Of course if there is a second season I will not hesitate to watch it was a good Anime to think about watching if you haven't. Give it a go, I think it will be explained and laid out better if there is one.

likes : Story, Illustration 
dislikes : better soundtrack, maybe insert songs?? lack of episodes

I will leave with some songs, make sure to comment your thoughts :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
☆Chibichaos☆
United Kingdom
☆Illustrator ☆photographer ☆Graphic designer ☆Random but nice ☆ ☆Aspiring Author..☆
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Chococat is a registered trademark of Sanrio Co., Ltd. ("Sanrio"), and the images are copyrighted by Sanrio.