Thursday 18 June 2015

PostHeaderIcon Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi - (⊙_◎)

Type: TV
Episodes: 12
Status: Finished Airing
Aired: Jul 9, 2011 to Sep 24, 2011
Genres: ComedyEcchiRomance,ShounenVampireSupernatural
Duration: 25 min. per episode
Rating: R+ - Mild Nudity

Synopsis~
Taito has been really sleepy lately, and keeps dreaming of a female vampire who says she has given him her "poison." Sometimes he even thinks he hears her voice when he's awake. But after surviving an accident that should have killed him, Taito's world changes drastically and he realizes that his dreams are more real than he thought.

Dopes Says ~

So what can I say about the show, its about a human and vampire who met long time ago and they fall in love, and this is where the disasters come in when she finally wakes up and so does he. With Itsuka tenma i had high hopes for it but I actually didn’t understand what the author was plotting honestly. He acquires magic from the vampire and all we see is his limbs flying everywhere quite amusing really.

Dopes Rates ~

Well for one, the art was standard and colourful the music mediocre they weren’t my cup of tea but might be others. I enjoyed the sense of ideas the story had but not alot to write home about because most of the time I was wondering what was going on.

Dopes dislikes ~

Well I can go on for ages with this but lets make it short, I didn’t think the characters were developed I wasn’t so keen on the idea of protecting his childhood friend but couldn’t. I was atleast confused in some plots and I found it a bit strange that he had to get access to power by the vampire only. There was no deep development the ideas were there but they weren’t produced so well I guess. There isn’t just any logic behind it I guess with this show.

Dopes conclusion  ~

Will I consider the show to everyone, honestly no. I was sure to say I was excited for this but I was disappointed no fair. I really couldn’t get into the show and the characters didn’t help me get interested either so for me it was so and so. It was off putting and less action required for a romance in general there wasn’t a decent action either for me to write about. So if you want a past time you can watch this but I wouldn’t recommend it.

Dopes Plays ~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
☆Chibichaos☆
United Kingdom
☆Illustrator ☆photographer ☆Graphic designer ☆Random but nice ☆ ☆Aspiring Author..☆
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Chococat is a registered trademark of Sanrio Co., Ltd. ("Sanrio"), and the images are copyrighted by Sanrio.