Tuesday 5 May 2015

PostHeaderIcon Samurai Flamenco ~ ヾ(^∇^)


Type: TV
Episodes: 22
Status: Finished Airing
Aired: Oct 11, 2013 to Mar 28, 2014
Producers: Aniplex, Manglobe, Dentsu,Movic, Fuji TV, Aniplex of AmericaL
Genres: Action, Comedy
Duration: 23 min. per episode
Rating: R - 17+ (violence & profanity

Synopsis - 
Hidenori Goto: a cop who found out the true identity of "the superhero" by a strange twist of fate and thus constantly gets in trouble thanks to Hazama, the superhero.
This is the story of the birth of a true hero featuring these two young men with a touch of comedy and serious drama, while they come face to face with hardships as they search for the true meaning of becoming a hero of justice in this world!
Dopes Say ~ 
Well for starters, its a very strange anime which I can't complain about as anime in general are supposed to be strange. Despite its strange appearances and very through like story it's actually got a lot of twists and turns which gets me to start talking about it. Its about a eccentric guy whose a wannabe superhero and a part time model (amusingly) and then you got the ever so hot looking cop who doesn't take crap from anyone and has a very important role in the story. The story paces all over the place and is very erratic but it plays out well in the end.
Dopes rates - 
First visuals are very good, I really enjoyed them I loved the art style which suited the show in general I don't think it would have suited the show if it was in a style of (K-on, claymore etc.) it had a specific style to it which I enjoyed. The sounds were good, it blended in well with the story and the opening and ending of the show was great, im a huge FLOW fan so it was well worth it to be in the show as eccentric as this. The characters were to be fair as solid as they can be, you got the main masayoshi who has heroism problems, then you got hidenori who can tolerate so much as a average joe. What I enjoyed about the characters were the interaction between Masa and Mari (the girl ranger) sense of justice and the way they dealt with everything two sides of everything. Also to point out Sugita Tomokazu's voice makes me go weak in the knees so when Goto spoke I was grinning alot! 
Dopes dislikes ~
Ok well to be blunt, there was some bits in the animation that were a bit choppy but I wouldn't hold it out, there was some characters who I wished could have spread out a bit more and have more time. It had 22 episodes it did what it could, the pace was really quick so I had to stop at some point to figure out what I was watching. (Not that it could happen to a lot maybe its just me) 

Dopes Conclusion - 
Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed it, don't let the images fool you as a anime as strange as this it did lack in some area but it was still as good. It was a tongue in cheek comedy which is great if you like it, I liked the plot but it did change later on which was difficult to get back into as it was so fast paced I was a bit lost. But in general it was a good anime and worth the watch, I love the power ranger style to it, there was some emotional sides to the story and really conflicting sides too. I'm also a superhero fan so for me I really liked it but it could have improved more.

Dopes Plays ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
☆Chibichaos☆
United Kingdom
☆Illustrator ☆photographer ☆Graphic designer ☆Random but nice ☆ ☆Aspiring Author..☆
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Chococat is a registered trademark of Sanrio Co., Ltd. ("Sanrio"), and the images are copyrighted by Sanrio.