Tuesday 5 May 2015

PostHeaderIcon Ore Monogatari!! ~ KAWAHARA Kazune (*´ο`*)



Alternative Name: My love story!
Genre(s):, Comedy  Drama  Romance  School Life  Shoujo  Slice of Life  
Author(s): KAWAHARA Kazune
Status: ongoing

Synopsis ~ 

The story follows Takeo Gouda, a tall and muscular student who doesn't have much luck with women, as every girl he likes ends up falling for his handsome best friend, Makoto Sunakawa. This all changes when he meets Rinko Yamato, who above all other expectations falls in love with him, beginning a unique love story.

Dopes says~ 

This story is about two best friends in an unusual sense, ones a big meaty man whilst the other is a bishounen. Well as you can tell this is a real humdinger! Takeo is your average muscular student who wants a women, and his best friend Makoto is the handsome boy who wants no hassle! Unfortunately for Takeo he has no luck with women until of course a pervert on the train comes along and gropes a cutie and ends up saving the girl, who happens to fall head over heels for him! Unbeknownst to him thinking she was after his best friend when it wasn't true it was him she was after! 

Dopes Rates ~

For me this is a real winner, the manga itself shows off the twist and turns of the characters you got the very unattractive Takeo who saves the day but doesn't get the time of day with ladies. Then hiss efforts are wasted and unseen by most as hiss best friend Makoto gets praised instead. The beauty of the story is that it is unique, you have a cute girl falling in love with Takeo instead of Makoto. The relationship through the chapters ive currently read shows off to be beautiful, we see why Makoto is totally happy being Takeos best friend and never once felt unhappy! The relationship toward Takeo and Rink is solid but will eventually grow I hope! 

Dopes dislikes - 

The only problem I had was the side characters, I wish there wasn't a girl whose love was unseen. Its sad seeing a girl get rejected too. But overall I hope the story continues and has a bit more depth unlike the things that Takeo repeats constantly like "Suna is popular etc" I would prefer it if he didn't have such low self esteem, I mean he is well liked by everyone too. Makoto himself needs to really say things straight up which he fails to do sometimes, I mean being blunt is easy its like he can't be bothered to waste his breath. 

Dopes Conclusion ~

Ok well its not your typical shoujo, its more likely aimed at guys more than girls but I could be wrong. Because I am a girl and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I am a heavy reader of shoujo manga I love all types have complaints about all of them but Ore monogatari! For me is a plus as it's different, from a guys perspective this time, the manga showed of a lot of sides for guys like Takeo. Maybe a lot of people will bash it and hate on this manga, but for me I generally liked the humor and the touching side of the story. It for me is refreshing! So give it a go if you haven't worth the read also there is a anime out right now but it hasn't ended for me so I wont review until it does!

Dopes ~ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
☆Chibichaos☆
United Kingdom
☆Illustrator ☆photographer ☆Graphic designer ☆Random but nice ☆ ☆Aspiring Author..☆
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Chococat is a registered trademark of Sanrio Co., Ltd. ("Sanrio"), and the images are copyrighted by Sanrio.