Sunday 12 August 2012

PostHeaderIcon Toradora - Yuyuko Takemiya and Yasu


Toradora!'s story begins with the male protagonist Ryūji Takasu who is frustrated at trying to look his best as he enters his second year of high school. Despite his gentle personality, his eyes make him look like an intimidating delinquent, so he feels utterly hopeless about his chances of getting a girlfriend anytime soon, and does not have many close friends either. After being greeted by his hungover mother in the morning, Ryūji goes to school and is happy to find that he gets to be in the same class with his best friend Yūsaku Kitamura and a girl he has a crush on, Minori Kushieda. However, it is then that he unexpectedly knocks into "the school's most dangerous animal of the highest risk level"—Taiga Aisaka—who just happens to also be in his class, and is a good friend of Minori.

If no one knew Toradora means tiger and dragon in general. And it links with our two main characters who happen to be Ryuji - Dragon and Taiga - palmtop tiger. Ah I love how it blends in with the show. I love how the two have become together and so close. It was obvious to everyone that they will get together however it was the way that they got together! I litreally cried during this show, one becaues it was so damn sad for Taiga and I felt so sorry for Ryuji as well, I mean his not bad looking but he gets mistaken that he is. And Taiga being so short and having such a crappy life too. It was so damn sweet!

I didnt like Minori and Yusaku but those were the main leads love interest at first. It was hilarious how they conjured up ways to get together with them. We find out that both Minori and Yusaku did have feelings for Taiga and Ryuji but they left those ages ago. I felt so bad for Taiga when she realised that Yusaku was in love with the student council and when she rejected him Taiga went BADASS! and had the LAST PUNCH! SHES FREAKING AWESOME!

I loved everything about Taiga I thought she was literally powerful in the show for a reason. Her facade was so overwhelming at the same time. But Ryuji bought out the best of her, especially when Ryuji saved her and she cried buckets of tears shouting that He was hers! That was the point where everyone knew that Taiga liked Ryuji but both were a bit dense in finding out. I loved how Ryuji is like a pushover and a house mother his super cute! I love how he interacts and cares DEEPLY for his friends and of course worries constantly over Taiga! It shows true love and his own mother welcomes Taiga like that! HAHA thats too epic!

The final scenes of where they finally confess and reveal is a bit weird but i loved the effects of it. Taiga really hates admitting the truth but I was more glad that Ryuji realised it first! At first it felt like a pity party but it wasn't he truly loved her! Which is so sweet cause I think they make the best couple there is! she's super cute around Ryuji! and cause she looks like a mini doll I think one of the many reasons why he continues to be near her. Oh and when they kiss that is the BEST scene to be on the look out! It's so cute!!! *nosebleed* she asks him to kiss her over and over and they go deeper with it! ah~ True love is beautiful! 


In the end the characters were insane and over the top but it had that humph! effect to the whole Anime! I loved the closeness, the fight with Taiga are awesome! there was a lot of screaming and shouting and confessions! I liked alot of that, there was funny moments but it seemed to rear towards a bit of a sad tune. The music on the show is awesome beyond words! I really enjoyed it I think Horie yui suits the show very well with her voice! hehe ^^  Also if you haven't' read the light novels its a bit different towards the anime and more interesting and I haven't finished the Manga yet which i need to do so i can't comment haha! I probably watched this show about 8 times now! Its so nice and giddy to me I really love it! one of my top animes I guess hehe!


Oh and can I just add the best character that showed of her true emotions is AMI! she knew everything inside and out and was the only one who was real with herself!! KUDOS TO HER! she is awesome! 


So if you haven't watched it make sure to give it a go! and tell me how it went. I shall leave with some songs now! :D SUKI DA YO TORADORA! <3


Dopey ~








0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
☆Chibichaos☆
United Kingdom
☆Illustrator ☆photographer ☆Graphic designer ☆Random but nice ☆ ☆Aspiring Author..☆
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Chococat is a registered trademark of Sanrio Co., Ltd. ("Sanrio"), and the images are copyrighted by Sanrio.