Tuesday 7 August 2012

PostHeaderIcon Something new RANTING!


So, this is something new I'm going to rant because its a blog I am going to rant my ass off here. Because I know people won't check on me with a alias like mine! 

Let me start of by saying I hate people who really lie to themselves!  I underlined it and made it bold! I cannot express how much I hate that. But it seems like I am the only one who can tell if they are doing it or not. And most people over look that. I honestly can  admit that no one is perfect but don't lie to yourself to make yourself sound super cool or something. Thats wrong in so many levels I won't state names I will use A and B or other alphabets if I must.

So here I am talking to A about my situation, situation being stuck in a house with negative energy doesn't help my lifestyle because it makes you feel like a knob! But here A is making this about themselves and stating how they want to leave the city. I said go for it because lets be honest you are a legal adult you have a car and you earn your own money. I am sure your parents aren't going to say your grounded your above that age. So being human as I am I said to A you can go out but you don't. But A retorts back saying oh I can't, but yet when you see A blog about it somewhere else saying I am going to this place tomorrow and this destination the next day that makes you seem like a bag full of bull right there.

When others comment on it and say oh come over to this destination when you are down. Or say where you staying at we can meet up. Right there is a lie to me about you saying you can't without a valid reason, I mean I do mind aka no money or stuck looking after a sickly parent who does nothing but talk about death. I try my hardest not to complain but keep a positive outcome but having 5 months off and being in the same place will not help. And it wasn't like it was raining with job offers anywhere. IT SUCKS! So here I was thinking why couldn't A go out? and on the other side A is saying they are going places and meeting people. A had the nerve to come back to me and say "Oh I am just going to do work that's all" erm no. That was another lie A wasn't doing work A posted pics of A doing things and going places. A had this weird idea that I would like to see these images or something.  No I don't want to see how much fun you are having I just wanted to know why you were rubbing it in my face and then going all soft and saying how you really can't go out.

Oh and another thing I hate how A goes on about how shit A's life is. Everyone's is shit! no one is PERFECT! but yet A complains on and on and drags me into it as if I didnt have problems of my own to fix, like not trying to worry that my dad will die if I don't properly look after him. Cause his heart is failing him a third time! If I wasn't so damn nice I would have swore a million times. I did however do that but it only made it worse and I wish I didn't even talk at all. So this is where B comes in and flirts it's way through thinking yeah I'm a big person I am so attractive and up myself that I will flirt on your blog. NO! go somewhere else and do it. But A suddenly joins in and makes it look flawless that A can flirt back too.

And you what irritated me the most, that A said to me that A could not FLIRT. A couldn't tell the difference between it apparently. I laughed and thought yeah maybe, but nope this is the 4th time! that A and B have flirted on my blog (I'm only saying blog because I worry someone will know who I am on about) so where was I, yes so that was a complete and utter bullshit lie I heard again from A. A encouraged the flirt and I was left wondering what the hell? So I go to check her blog and I see A writing about how A has become so mean and lashed out at B and I sit here thinking is A stupid? so I replied to A and said "That wasn't insulting B that was flirting" but then A goes on to say yeah I randomly insulted someone, no A you didn't insult anyone you only flirted back you TURD! and dont think I didnt say it I did, so A stopped talking to me.

I'm not bothered because A comes back around anyway cause A is a attention seeker. I hate how i attract attention seekers. I don't mind it but sometimes they do my head in. Please fix yourself up at some point! We all are attention seekers but we just really need to tone it down a bit instead of being dramatic and let me tell you A is big fat drama queen!

So here's part one of my rant.. I hope you enjoyed well not enjoyed you know the saying. I shall leave it for now and continue the rest later on. Now I shall leave you to read my dirty secrets and I shall go indulge myself with chocolate cake! :D YUM!


Sayonara! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
☆Chibichaos☆
United Kingdom
☆Illustrator ☆photographer ☆Graphic designer ☆Random but nice ☆ ☆Aspiring Author..☆
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Chococat is a registered trademark of Sanrio Co., Ltd. ("Sanrio"), and the images are copyrighted by Sanrio.