Thursday 12 July 2012

PostHeaderIcon Ayakashi - Crossnet





Ayakashi is a parasite life force that gives superpowers to its host, taking in return the host's entire life force. Yū Kusaka is a student that lost his will to live after the death of a dear childhood friend, until the day a mysterious girl, named Eim Yoake, appears. From that moment on, his life would never be the same again. Hunted by Ayakashi and their hosts, the power within Yū awakens and a never ending battle begins.


The fact that its a eroge, and a visual novel. Don't make that a weak point into not watching this show. It's action packed and a heavy storyline to follow up with. It's pretty good, and I didnt mind it. However I didnt quite get it before I liked it, does that make sense?  maybe not. Let me explain, when I watched the anime. I was suprised to see a good storyline but with a heavy background to it when I finished. I didnt like that for some reason. I thought it was messy in some ways. Also people dont get this mixed up with the classical horror tales!!! 


The animation and music is wonderful! i'm planning to get the OST too! but it's wonderful in other ways such as colour wise and settings. I thought that Yu was a very weak guy which was something new! and I liked that, he wasn't cocky or anything, he didnt want to go up against anyone that had nothing to do with him. We get that his childhood friend and his crush in other words had died on him. But his attitude towards everything was the "I dont care" feeling which was hilarious in some ways.


His other friend Hime, I think is the dense of the trio but it showed off that she cares alot, and is worried about a lot of things. etc, the normal routine for a best friend really or childhood friend. Which is fine, but it didnt seem she was main until the end part of the show. Too much spoilers will kill the show, it was worth a watch I liked it.
I failed to mention that I love Yoaku Eimu is hilarious in the second episode when she reveals her name esp to Yuu and Hime, it was hilarious how she pops out of nowhere and freaked them out. I loved that, it was funny cause her expressions was so solid.


If people like the gore type, and blood. Well this show has that alot and alot of deaths too. The Ayakishi I really like them, they were designed pretty well! and I loved the blue and red Ayakishi for me it was like watching a pokemon for some reason! The red one looked and acted so cocky it was quite amusing the Blue one was very humble I presume. Well knowing it that way I mean, but it's a pretty good outlook towards the Anime.


If you haven't watched it and tried thinking about watching it. DO so, it's not bad and I'm not sure with everyone's taste, but it had what I looked for. So hopefully you like it and tell me how it went for you :3 


Dopey ~ 


I shall leave you with some songs! Also mentioning of them they were so beautiful! I really adored the ending kagaribi by Kaori and the opening by Ayane cloudier sky! so awesome! :D 









1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thnx for providing this information online.
Also visit my page ... Disc Springs Belleville

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
☆Chibichaos☆
United Kingdom
☆Illustrator ☆photographer ☆Graphic designer ☆Random but nice ☆ ☆Aspiring Author..☆
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Chococat is a registered trademark of Sanrio Co., Ltd. ("Sanrio"), and the images are copyrighted by Sanrio.