Tuesday 15 September 2015

PostHeaderIcon Mayo Chiki! - (ノ≧∀≦)ノ


Type: TV
Episodes: 13
Status: Finished Airing
Aired: Jul 8, 2011 to Sep 30, 2011
Genres: Comedy, Ecchi, Romance,School, Harem
Duration: 24 min. per episode
Rating: R+ - Mild Nudity

Synopsis ~

The story revolves around Kinjirō Sakamachi, a 17-year-old high school boy who suffers from gynophobia. The gynophobia makes his nose bleed every time he has physical contact with a female. While using the men's washroom he accidentally discovers that the popular and handsome butler Subaru Konoe is in fact a girl. Now that Kinjirō knows about Subaru's secret, he must work together with Subaru and her sadistic mistress, Kanade Suzutsuki, to protect Subaru's secret from being discovered.

Dopes Says ~

What I thought would be a good Harem it kind of deflated for me. I was surprised to see such a weak Anime. I had high hopes that got thrashed by it. The story is about Sakamichi discovers one of his classmates is a girl rather than a guy and then the adventures follow.

Dopes likes ~

What I did enjoy was the animation which was for me really good, it was vibrant and colourful. I was very amused at some scenes but not a lot at all as well.
The characters Kinjiro who has gynophobia due to his sisters and mothers abuse, is awkward in a small sense. It’s about Kinjiro who likes Subaru (cross dresser) who doesn’t give him the time of day. It develops a romcom from there which tries to develop but seems lacking.
From what I see it’s a good show, but it didn’t have much to expand on for me. The characters were there but not interesting in some ways. There were a few but for it me it just didn’t get me excited.
Of course its different for other people.
I enjoyed the music I wouldn’t say it was my taste but it was still good that it retained the style throughout.

Dopes dislikes ~

I didn’t flow with the story I wasn’t really keen on the plot as much as I would have liked. I was thinking there will be a lot of hilarious shenanigans but there wasn’t many to be told for. It lacked a lot of innovation and character development for me.

Dopes Conclude ~

Overall I can’t say much about this Anime, but it’s not so bad as I portray it. It’s worth a watch it won’t go up to your watch list twice but it will be there as a seen this done that kind of feeling. I know that within the show Mayo Chikki followed the story of a cross dresser which seems to be growing I guess. Not bad, then you have the, ‘I can’t touch females’ guy which isn’t cool! But overall the jokes inside aren’t so bad either, it’s like small banter.  So don’t mind what I said, it’s still worth a watch I was just disappointed in some parts but I wouldn’t cross it out. Like I explained before some visual novels are worth a watch some aren’t and this probably wasn’t the best but it was good enough.

Dopes ~


I’ll leave with some music 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
☆Chibichaos☆
United Kingdom
☆Illustrator ☆photographer ☆Graphic designer ☆Random but nice ☆ ☆Aspiring Author..☆
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Chococat is a registered trademark of Sanrio Co., Ltd. ("Sanrio"), and the images are copyrighted by Sanrio.