Thursday 9 July 2015

PostHeaderIcon Miracle☆Girls ~ ⌒ (o ^ ▽ ^ o)


Type: TV
Episodes: 51
Status: Finished Airing
Aired: Jan 8, 1993 to Dec 24, 1993
Producers: Asatsu DK
Genres: Drama, Magic, Shoujo
Duration: 24 min. per episode
Rating: G - All Ages

Sypnosiss ~ 
Mikage and Tomomi Matsunaga are Mirace Girls, they have a telepathic link with each other and can teleport when they link their little fingers. Tomomi is a sports star and has a boyfriend called Noda. Mikage is the smartest student in the school and is in love with her sempai. He moved to London to study but they still kept in touch, that is until a selfish princess called Marie decides that he should come with her back to Diammas. Back in Japan the twins are having various problems of their own. But they soon realise that there is a link between Marie, an ancient legend and a girl they know called Emma.
Dope says –

Miracle girls are a really old Tv Anime and probably the most cutest! From what I could remember when I watched this it was about two twins with ESP and how they did everything with it. It was a very shoujo like Anime and one I would always remember! Mikage and Tomomi are twins who are complete opposites in personality and attitude but still the same! One with short hair the other long, they were really cute! What’s cool is that a focus point in the show is on a flower and how it connects to their ESP so if you watch out for the connection.

Dopes rates ~

What I loved about this show was the twins itself, they aren’t many main shoujo’s with twins in them! I really enjoyed the diversity with the characters and how they were alike yet different! Tomomi being the elder one was the tomboy and Mikage the intellectual one! Their style and everything was so different as well!

Let’s be honest not a lot of people will like the animation, I myself is a big fan of these old school styles, because they remind me of other shoujo’s like sailor moon for instance. This show animation is very basic but the colours are very light and soft, they suited the show very much and the storyline.

The storyline is great, we see their adventuress along the way when Mikages crush goes too overboard and how Tomomi and her boyfriend are getting along. They are trying to hide their powers but can’t seem to around people especially there science teacher who is after them constantly there are some funny moments, it is quite slow to develop but worth the watch. The characters in general are great and the support characters did well as well, and when the story switched to the princess it was a interesting view of the girls as they were twins too and how the legend came about.

The music is great, I am a fan I love the morning scenes of the twins when it shoots to their houses, they have this weird background song which always stays in my head all the time. I am impressed with the style of the music though which is a plus!

Dopes dislikes –

The first thing first which is the storyline, It honestly doesn’t follow the Manga too much there are some parts here and there. What they didn’t include was how Tomomi actually acquired a boyfriend and moved schools to be with him after a long time. That there was already another ESPer in the shows as well the Anime didn’t show off the more delicate side to Tomomi and the less whiny side of Mikage they are so different it was amazing. I don’t want to spoil too much but it’s quite sad they didn’t end the Anime in a better note too!

Dopes conclusion ~

Overall I really love this Anime, such gold! I believe anyone will like it if they want something different. Its style to the music to the art is great, I really enjoyed it so its a good watch, I don’t like the ending of the Anime but what can you do the Manga was perfect! It was a great read and I really loved Tomomi I wish they showed off more of her relationship rather than focusing on Mikage a lot, who I wasn’t keen on! But it was worth a watch if you want to let me know how it goes!

Dopes play -

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
☆Chibichaos☆
United Kingdom
☆Illustrator ☆photographer ☆Graphic designer ☆Random but nice ☆ ☆Aspiring Author..☆
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Chococat is a registered trademark of Sanrio Co., Ltd. ("Sanrio"), and the images are copyrighted by Sanrio.