Monday 26 November 2012

PostHeaderIcon Rave Master - Hiro Mashima




years : 2001 - 2002
season : 1
episodes :  51

16 year old Haru Glory lives on the peaceful Garage Island with his sister Cattleya. Haru accidentally fishes Plue up. Shiba arrives and his desire to reclaim Plue, but a group of terrorists from the Demon Card organization appear and destroy Haru's house. Shiba tells Haru that he is the second Rave Master, entrusting the Ten Commandments sword, Plue and his Rave to him. 


I love this Anime, I think Hiro Mashima is a genius! WE all know he is secertly he knows how to make shows that make your bones tingle, with everything included into it. For a shounen he adds that touch that feels better for us, makes us continue. I couldn't be any happier to discuss this show than anything. I wont go into big details but here is what I think of this show in general my main point is from the Manga side anyway. 


Haru - The prodigy or so I say, he is amazing, sweet and super cute! He makes us love him that's how great he is in the show and Manga, the Manga portrays him in such a good light I don't think anyone will be disappointed it. It's funny and very much amusing to see his relationships with everyone and his interaction as well. I find it amazing to see him battle its like whoa  his got it all and everything and his emotions when it flies out when he meets his father its such a tender moment! His love for Ellie is actually proven and shown clearly too!

Ellie - our leading lady, the most confused character, sweet and very optimistic with gambling. I find her personality so sweet, although she lost all her memories. She has those moments where she is awesome with her techniques and fight. Although she isn't the strongest you can tell her tonfa guns pack quite a punch! She is absolutely on it! She makes her character not look weak which is what I loved about it. The Manga portrayed her more better than the Anime did, I think people wouldn't understand but it digs deeper with her relationship with everyone.


Musica - The third wheel, he is hilarious his like a big brother to the two of the group members. Although he is one of the most notorious person in the group with the gang and all. He is seen to be completly oblvious about it he loves his girls and probably is a ladies man but not portrayed in teh Anime like in the Manga he has a huge spot for Reina could be seen clearly! I love him I think he is amazing as friend and a fighter! He protects those when needed.


Plue - The snowman dog, he is adorable!! I want one of him too! I think his the most amazing funny charcter, or mascot ever! His role in the Anime and Manga is BIG! and his always with Ellie which could say alot really but you wouldn't know until you read the Manga. He shivers alot too which is funny and he sucks on a lollipop. His got a cone for his nose which is really weird but the sound that comes out of him is super cute when touched!

Overall : Although there are more than one characters in this Anime i will not go through all of them. So make sure to watch it and READ it!! Honestly cannot express enough when I say the Manga blew my mind away it was so bloody intense and amazing. It left my toes curling each chapter its that good! So make sure to check it out, the show couldn't compete with the Anime I did hope it was longer honestly because its not even half shown in the Anime what is about to happen in the show! Which bugged me a lot. Hiro really developed his characters nicely I couldn't praise him enough! 


Likes : Animation, music and storyplots

Dislikes : Anime ending should be more episodes

I shall leave you with some songs! :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
☆Chibichaos☆
United Kingdom
☆Illustrator ☆photographer ☆Graphic designer ☆Random but nice ☆ ☆Aspiring Author..☆
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Chococat is a registered trademark of Sanrio Co., Ltd. ("Sanrio"), and the images are copyrighted by Sanrio.