Friday 5 August 2011

PostHeaderIcon Detective conan - Season 20! + Movies/Ovas


OMG!!!

I just recently finished off watching Detective Conan AGAIN! and i can't believe I miss it already I mean I am waiting for the new episodes to come out and everything! but it's just after the last episode what happens next?

I've been reading the Manga and I watched the movies and OVA's again which took it's time really. but I really don't want it to end or anything I really want more!! I was furious when I finished it I always did that I managed to finish an Anime real quick and never know what to do and feel sad! which is LAME!

But i love Shinichi and Ran!! i think their scenes are sooo adorable and sad! its so true love! I'm a sucker for love really! but its just too amazing not to watch and you gotta love how Conan solves each cases! :D its just mind boggling how the creator just thinks of it and Bam! here is a episode filled with so much! and I'm like :O <<< with my mouth hanged open!

Imagine doing it for a living! would be super awesome! I just love the show I've been recently doing Fan-arts of Ran and Shinichi so I'll see if I can post them up soon! :D

Oh and the added pleasure i love love love KAITO KID! i just think his amazingly hilarious, the creator made such lovable characters i love them all! even the black organization! ha-ha!

For you people! you must watch! its too good! :D

Dopey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
☆Chibichaos☆
United Kingdom
☆Illustrator ☆photographer ☆Graphic designer ☆Random but nice ☆ ☆Aspiring Author..☆
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Chococat is a registered trademark of Sanrio Co., Ltd. ("Sanrio"), and the images are copyrighted by Sanrio.